It´s party time tonight! Fireworks, friends, family and the expectation to start 2013 the best possible way, are ideas that wander throughout our mind lately. We´re all, in a certain way, preparing to receive 2013; doing last minute shopping, cooking or writing our new year´s wishes and resolutions. I´m preparing myself back in Barcelona now, where I´ll be celebrating with friends.
For a party, one of the most important factors is music; so I leave you with a playlist for you to enjoy and share, consisting of 10 songs that, in my experience, keep people dancing and celebrating all night long!
Best wishes for 2013!! Enjoy your night 🙂
1. Don´t you worry child – Swedish House Mafia
2. Locked out of heaven – Bruno Mars
3. Diamonds – Rihanna
4. Scream & Shout – Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears
5. I cry – Flo Rida
6. Bara Bara Bere Bere – Alex Ferrari
7. Ahora pide más – Rivero & Capitan Kidd
8. Sweet Nothing – Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
9. She Wolf – David Guetta ft. Sia
10. Breaking Up – Chuckie & Promise Land ft. Amanda Wilson